PROFESSIONAL STUDY DAY SEMINARS 2018
The David Collins Leukaemia Foundation of Tasmania calls for applications for scholarships for Professional Study Day Seminars in leukaemia treatment, research or support. Applications are open to Tasmanian nurses, allied health professionals and post graduate students.
Awards to the value of $2,500 will be given to assist applicants to organise study days for professional development directly related to the improvement of leukaemia treatment, research or support.
Awards may be used to assist with travel and accommodation for guest speakers or other costs associated with the staging of the study day (excluding registrant’s salaries). Further information and application forms are available to download from Awards and Grants.
Preference will be given to applicants:
• Organizing professional development opportunities, which are not available in Tasmania
• Who include registrants to the study day Statewide from all areas of the health sector
• Who propose co-funding arrangements (eg: part employee, part employer);
Applications must include full costing and be accompanied by letters of support from two referees.
Awardees will be required:
• to provide a brief plain English written report for possible release to Tasmanian media and publication
in the DCLF Newsletter
• to address a David Collins Leukaemia Foundation of Tasmania General Meeting on the benefits of
their Award at a suitable time following its completion.
Applications close Wednesday 28th February 2018
Email Applications to: The Secretary
MOBILE 0475 182 989
PO BOX 372 HOBART 7001
© 2016 Copyright David Collins Leukaemia Foundation of Tasmania Inc. - Created by Blue Box Design